Friday, June 15, 2007

Heading to ODTUG

The last days were a rush... a lot of meetings, everybody coming at the same time and next to that trying to get the deadlines in some projects... My blog was a bit silent, but that will change in the coming days!

Today I'm leaving for Kaleidoscope 07 (ODTUG), held in Daytona Beach, US.

It's not that easy for me to go there. I'm flying over Atlanta where I need to wait for over 6 hours for the connecting flight to Daytona Beach, but it will be worth it.

Last year I really liked ODTUG. It was at that time also my first time in the States. I blogged every day and will try to do that again now.

I hope there's some free wireless in Atlanta, so I can finish some blog posts I started.

I updated the Apex Meetup website with the date. We'll meet on Monday during and after the Welcome Reception.

Time to leave now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading all about it, just wishing now that I could have made it!

Dimitri Gielis said...

One thing is sure John, we'll miss you... but to soften the pain I'll take lots of pictures and describe what I see ;-)