Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Leaving for OOW, let the fun begin

In a few hours I'm starting my journey to the States.

On Wednesday I fly from Brussels to Los Angeles (with a stop in Heathrow). At night I have a dinner planned with a friend and his family. I find it always good to try and stay awake the first day and get in the rhythm of the local timezone.

Thursday I'm doing a client visit and in the evening I'm on the plane again to San Francisco.

Friday I join the other Oracle ACE Directors for a visit to Oracle HQ where we get some previews on what is coming.

Saturday will be the calm before the storm... because on Sunday the madness starts. San Francisco will color red and everywhere you'll see people for Oracle Open World.

My adapted schedule looks like this (in red is where I present):

Look forward meeting you at OOW...

1 comment: